Friday, May 20, 2011

If I Didn't Love You...

If I didn't love you,
The sun wouldn't rise,
The sun wouldn't set,
And my life wouldn't have,
Any simple meaning yet.

If I didn't love you,
I'd always want to die,
You'd always hear me cry,
If I really didn't love you.

The skies would be clouds,
I would be full of doubts,
Rain would fall quietly,
At anyone's sight of me,
If I didn't love you.

I'd follow in your path,
Fearing of your wrath, 
If you had turned around,
And seen me,
For I know,
You don't love me...

The teardrops on my face,
Could scar the human race,
For I cry so very often...
Of course it is for you,
Not many reasons would I be,
This... Blue...

Of course only in my dreams,
Do I think of you and me,
Oh that's a lie...
For I think about you...
All the time...

So now if I didn't love you,
The sun wouldn't rise, 
The sun wouldn't set,
And my life wouldn't have,
Any simple meaning yet.
But you are here,
Embracing me in your arms.
And I know that I love you,
So this is where we are...


<Copyright Faith C. 2011>

No comments:

Post a Comment