Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bloodshed

Bloodshed, Bloodshed
Every thought in my head leads to 
Bloodshed.
All the tears, that stream, across my face,
Now spread across the human race.

Every cry, I have uttered, leads to utter despair.
As I gasp, as I breathe, I can't help losing air.
People think, I am crazy, thinking this way.
I can't help it, and my mind is here to stay, so there is

Bloodshed, Bloodshed.
Every thought in my heads leads to
Bloodshed.
Your cries pound all at once, against my ears.
To them, I just can't bear to hear.

You'd never think how much, I cry in fright.
Screaming, in the darkness, into the night.
People say, I am crazy, thinking this way,
But I know, oh I know, I shall never stray.

So there is

Bloodshed, Bloodshed.
Every thought in my head leads to 
Bloodshed.
All the tears, that once, plagued all my place,
Now fall upon
Their wretched face.

<Copyright Faith C. 2011>

2 comments: