Saturday, May 4, 2013

Song.

Every night
Sleepless times
Getting over
The pain
We felt yesterday

Morning won't come
Before the storm
My whole heart beats
Like a
Steady drum

All I can feel
Is what's not real
Except to me
And only me

What I see
Is not always there
What I hear
Am I the only one who even cares?

Running in blind
Isn't always alright
It's the road you find
If you see the light

When you awake
How many breaths
Are you forced to take?

Will you forgive
Can you let go
And let those that hurt
Live

What I see
Is not always there
What I hear
Am I am the only one who even cares?

Running in blind
Isn't always alright
It's the road you find
If you see the light

If you've lost yourself
Held at your limit
Find a way out
And
Go with it

When life is hard and
You want to die and
Find your own strength
And learn that being yourself
Is not a sin

What I see
Is not always there
What I hear

Am I am the only one who even cares?

Running in blind
Isn't always alright
It's the road you find
When you see the light

See your
Light

No comments:

Post a Comment